Double Trouble (The Coxwells, #2) Free Download Ebook By Claire Cross
| Title | : | Double Trouble (The Coxwells, #2) |
| Author | : | Claire Cross |
| Format | : | Paperback |
| Page | : | 276 pages |
| ISBN | : | 192747714X |
Two sisters One disaster.First things first I m the bad twin While my sister, Marcia, has the perfect family in the perfect suburb, I ve been making my living as an Internet advice columnist and designing Web sites in my downtown loft I always thought I had the right answer and hair color for any occasion That is, until Marcia ran up loads of debt and ran out on h Two sisters One disaster.First things first I m the bad twin While my sister, Marcia, has the perfect family in the perfect suburb, I ve been making my living as an Internet advice columnist and designing Web sites in my downtown loft I always thought I had the right answer and hair color for any occasion That is, until Marcia ran up loads of debt and ran out on her husband and kids, and I was left helping to pick up the pieces Her husband, James, is a lawyer who I hate on principle alone.But for a guy who s just lost his job, his marriage, and his expensive toys, he s keeping it together and making me rethink my feelings toward him It s not that he s traded in his conservative suits for sexy jeans It s that he s not giving up what s important to him, and oh baby, I m a sucker for a guy who hangs tough.That doesn t mean I m ready to step into Marcia s designer shoes now that she s gone AWOL.And it doesn t mean I m going to fall for James s easy charmnot again, anyhow Besides, I ve had a lifelong policy of not being mistaken for my twin and I m not backing down on that one now no matter how convenient it might be for a certain sexy and persuasive man
about Author

Posted by:
Published :2016-03-26T20:18+01:00
Two sisters One disaster.First things first I m the bad twin While my sister, Marcia, has the perfect family in the perfect suburb, I ve been making m
No comments:
Post a Comment